- 12-Apr-2014 to 22-May-2014 (CST)
- Fridley, MN, USA
- $16 - $19.00/hour (commensurate with experience)
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including medical insurance, 401(k) with company match, dental insurance, short and long-term disability and life insurance.
Plunkett's Pest Control, a 3rd generation, family-owned business since 1915 (24th overall revenue in U.S. in industry), is seeking an energetic and results-driven Sales Coordinator. You can build your career here and experience the advantages of working for one of the most respected names in the industry. Plunkett's has been named a four-time top workplace winner in 2013. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including medical insurance, 401(k) with company match, dental insurance, short and long-term disability and life insurance.
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports to: Client Experience & Marketing Manager
To support the objectives and targets of the commercial account sales team by coordinating sales-related activities. These responsibilities include CRM administration and reporting; preparation and tracking of sales proposals and RFPs; coordination of trade shows and sales meetings and providing overall sales administration support as a member of the sales and marketing team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include (but not limited to) the following:
• Work with sales staff to define CRM requirements, customize fields and set-up reporting.
• Prepare sales proposals to convey a professional image, ensure content is specific to the prospect needs while maintaining a consistent sales proposal format.
• Prepare RFP responses, which may require utilizing prospect company RFP forms.
• Maintain and track proposals/RFP responses and results.
• Prepare presentation materials utilizing PowerPoint, Excel, Word (charts, graphs, spreadsheets, etc.)
• Coordinate tradeshow process from registration through set-up, including logistics of booth (electrical, carpet, etc.), display set-up, sales literature, give-away items, staffing of booth.
• Coordinate sales meetings including reserving the meeting room, preparing agenda, arranging meals, arrange meeting room layout. Provide sales team members with hotel information so they can make reservations.
• Maintain office equipment, supplies and sales literature in sales area.
• Involvement with the development of Company forms, ID badges, business cards, etc.
• Involvement with Company newsletter
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty effectively. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• A minimum of an Associate's Degree or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience in a business environment, preferably in a Sales department.
• Customer service oriented; builds relationships with employees and clients
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Exceptional grammar and spelling aptitude
• Exemplary organization and attention to detail skills
• Demonstrates commitment to learning the business
• Enjoys the challenge of figuring out what it takes to get the job done
• Multi-task - Interruption tolerant
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently under the pressure of deadlines
• Team player who fosters the importance of team
• Ability to work independently and demonstrates continuous self-motivation
• Maintain positive attitude and professional demeanor
• Proficiency with Windows operating systems
• Experience with CRM program administration, report generation is a plus.
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is a plus.
Qualified candidates should apply online at http://www.plunketts.net/employment/open-positions
Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!